Border Image
Monday 22nd of July 2024

Location: home/Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

[1] How do I trace my family tree or history through your church records?

St. Andrew's Church holds the following records:

  • Baptismal Records from 1923
  • Marriage Records from 1934
  • Death Records from 1958

All other parish records are held at:

Tyne and Wear Archive Services
Blandford House
Blandford Square
Newcastle upon Tyne

Telephone: 0191 232 6789

[2] What should I do if I wish to join the Roman Catholic Church?

Talk to a parish priest and he will help you find the nearest Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) programme.

Newcastle City Centre RCIA course